What do we cover?
Whether you’re a pub team, a local team or an ECB accredited team, Owzat Insure can help find the most suitable insurance policy for your cricket club. We know that all clubs have different needs, so we can offer a bespoke policy that is tailored to cover what you want, and leave out what you don’t.
Our expert team is happy to discuss your cover with you, offer recommendations, and make sure that your policy protects your club and your team all year round. Whilst we can’t promise that we’ll find the cheapest cricket club insurance out there, we can make sure that your cricket club policy provides the right type of cover for you and your club.
To make sure that you’re protected, you can construct your own bespoke cricket club insurance policy from the following different covers:
- Buildings: This can cover your clubhouse, outbuildings, score boxes, fences, and gates and car parks.
- General Contents: This can cover fixtures and fittings of your clubhouse and outbuildings.
- Stock: This can cover the goods that your clubhouse has for sale, such as clothing, food and souvenirs.
- Wines, Spirits & Tobacco: This section can cover any alcohol that your clubhouse stocks.
- Machinery, Plant & Equipment: This can cover any machinery, plant or equipment that the club is responsible for, such as mowers and rollers.
- Additional products
Depending on the needs of your club, you might want to add some additional products to your policy. This can include:
- Goods in Transit
- Money and Assault
- Frozen food
- Fidelity Guarantee
- Loss of Licence
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Personal Accident
- Risk Management
Why not get a quote?
Fill a few details in and our team will get back to you within 24 hours on weekdays, and 48 hours at the weekend.
Talk to Meadons
Our team are always happy to help you find the right insurance. We offer a range of services from commercial, personal, cricket club and agricultural which we would be happy to talk to you about today.